Vulnerability Scanning for DevSecOps
Crashtest Security Suite helps your team embed security testing throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Embed security in the developing process
- Choose the integration you need for your dev process
- Count on low false-positives
- Enjoy the fastest setup on the market
Automate black-box testing
Automated security testing
For high release frequency and run extensive OWASP-based vulnerability scanning
Maintain security posture
Between manual pentests and cover the basics.
Run a quick scan within minutes.
Focus on black-box testing while you concentrate on the threats that require manual research.
Vulnerability scanning directly in your CI/CD pipeline
Check your web assets and 3rd party APIs/Microservices
Scan Reports with Remediation Advice
Get useful scan reports in PDF, JSON/XML, and CSV for easy sharing and ticket creation.
Developers should frequently test throughout the development process – and ideally, these tests should be completely automated.
- Get more time to focus on the tricky cases that require more attention and manual effort.
- Automate where possible – Focus only on tests where manual work is needed.
- Simplified and standardized reporting – Our machine-readable exports give you easily comprehensible vulnerability reports.
- GDPR compliance – Ensure state-of-the-art PII-related vulnerability testing for every release.
Crashtest Security seamlessly fits your development toolchain, allowing you to integrate vulnerability scanning directly into your CI/CD pipeline.
Scan Target Status
All security vulnerabilities, their threat level, frequency, and remediation advice can be seen at a glance, making it easier to prioritize. The dashboard also helps you prioritize mandatory manual handling with these insights.
Lowest False Positives
False positives are always a concern. Therefore, we ensure our tool uses various techniques to reduce false positives. And we continuously update and optimize it.
Vulnerability scanner with most advanced crawling options
I’m setting up some new workflows for Acrolinx in Slack and actively driving these. It’s essential to protect the data that travels through this chat flow. Therefore, the Crashtest Security Suite is a top choice with its simple integration into a team collaboration tool.
Georges El Haddad, Team Lead Engineering at Acrolinx
Continuous Security for FlixBus
Crashtest Security made it possible to have faster implementation cycles.
Tobias Hadem, Director for IT Infrastructure and Operations of Flixbus
Continuous security for modern web apps and dev teams
Nowadays, around 65% of software projects use agile development. Read how to implement Continuous Security into your agile development.