OWASP Top 10 Vulnerability Scanner
Designed to help you protect your data, clients, and business according to OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities. With hacks increasing exponentially in 2021, ensure a good security posture.
- Scan web apps, microservices, and APIs
- Access to a vulnerability dashboard with security risks levels and mitigation advice
- Enjoy more than 20 integrations, easily adaptable to your dev process
- Conduct Quick and Full scans for OWASP Top 10
- Automated online SaaS OWASP vulnerability scanner
OWASP Top 10 scanner features
The OWASP scanner checks against the Top 10 listed vulnerabilities and identifies possible attack vectors in your web application, API, or microservices.
Create and verify your scan target.
Configure the credentials for the system and the application.
Create a webhook and start a scan via the CI Integration.
Integrate a chat notification system (Slack, Mattermost, Hangouts, and many more.)
Download the report
Get reports with remediation guidance, risk assessments, and solutions for every vulnerability discovered.
OWASP vulnerability scanner benefits
- Reduce the risk of being hacked and protect your users from OWASP Top 10 listed vulnerabilities.
- Run automated web app, API, and Microservices scanning.
- Download PDF, JSON/XML, and CSV reports and easily share them with team members, executives, and clients.
- Integrate our vulnerability scanner easily in your workflow and dev pipeline.
Sample OWASP vulnerability reports
The OWASP vulnerability scanner report shows you how our automated tool tests, identifies, classifies, and provides remediation advice while saving manual security checks and pentest budget hours.
Extensive Vulnerability Findings
More reasons for continuous OWASP Top 10 testing
Perform regular black box pentests on your web assets and spend less on infrequent manual penetration tests.
Cybersecurity Risk Reduction
Benchmark your next release against OWASP Top 10 and other known vulnerabilities.
Match vulnerability scanning to your agile dev cycle.
Scan every new release before deployment and ensure compliance with regulations and standards (HIPAA, GDPR, ISO, and many more).
Faster Vulnerability Detection
Detect and mitigate vulnerabilities quicker by scanning your web assets regularly.
Integrated Dev Pipeline
Integrate vulnerability scanning into your dev process and environment and shift security left.
What is an OWASP Top 10 vulnerability scanner?
The OWASP Top 10 is the most widely used list of security controls developers can use to protect their applications from known vulnerabilities.
The OWASP’s Top 10 includes ten high-level categories for which web apps must be tested:
- Broken Access Control
- Cryptographic Failures
- Injections Attacks
- Insecure Design
- Security Misconfigurations
- Vulnerable and Outdated Components
- Identification and Authentication Failures
- Software and Data Integrity Failures
- Security Logging and Monitoring Failures
- Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF)
We offer you cyber security made easy approach:
- Developers get to save around 100 hours per year due to reduced test setup and remediation help right in the scan report.
- Save on average 40% on your petesting budget and enable constant security posture transparency while decreasing your exposure.
Note: It’s important that you own and have the permissions to set the OWASP scanner. The OWASP Top 10 tool can generate different HTTP Requests that can be considered as attacks (even if they are completely inoffensive) so consider that you need the authorization to run this scanner.
Why should I start an OWASP vulnerability test?
Web security is the process of protecting web applications, the underlying infrastructure, and their users from attacks. This includes several tools, best practices, and processes used to reduce an attack surface, preventing every possible malicious user from accessing sensitive information.
Given that over 70 percent of modern web applications are vulnerable to cyberattacks, it is crucial to adopt the best security strategy to ensure all components of web applications are secured.
Because of the extensive surface area, modern tech frameworks offer security risks that differ based on industry types, technologies used, and the type of application.
OWASP Top 10 List ensures that basic security hygiene is checked, and the most common attack vectors cannot be used to hack your web application or API.
How do I run an OWASP Top 10 test?
Set up and start scanning in less than 2 minutes.
- After you register, create a Single-Page Application or Multi-Page scan target, verify ownership and run a Quick or Full Scan. We scan your web application and provide a report with all vulnerabilities found.
- We verify your OWAPS test to ensure you are setting up our vulnerability tool correctly.
- You will get exactly the types of attacks you are exposed to and the risk levels they have. Also, remediation advice on each of the identified vulnerabilities.
How do I run an OWASP scan?
- Register for free.
- Add and verify ownership of your scan target.
- Run the scan.
- Go and get coffee. We’ll email you when the scan is done.
- Visit the Dashboard and see the results.
Is it possible to scan an API against the OWASP list?
Yes, of course. You find all the functionalities to detect vulnerabilities in APIs. Such as:
Does your vulnerability scanner actually work?
What does OWASP stand for?
It stands for Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) – a non-profit organization specially created to battle security vulnerabilities and increase awareness of cyberattacks among security experts and Internet users.
Get a quick security report for your website for free now
quick security audit by email.
As soon as your security audit is ready, we will notify you.