Vulnerability Scanning for Modern DevOps
Turn DevOps into DevSecOps in just a few steps and check your web apps continuously and APIs for vulnerabilities before your next release hits Production.
- Ensure good security posture with automated pentesting
- Scan against OWASP Top 10 with a push of a button
- Integrate seamlessly into your CI/CD pipeline
- Share vulnerability status reports easily with colleagues and management
A vulnerability scanner made for DevOps
Eliminate Your Security Blind Spots
Focus On Your Output
Automate your vulnerability scanning while saving time and focusing on your code and release frequency.
Integrate Into Your CI/CD
Implement a vulnerability scanner in your dev process – very low false positives and negatives.
Run Faster Security Assessment
Establish your web assets’ security baseline and benchmark against OWASP Top 10 within minutes.
Implement continuous security regulations (HIPAA, GDPR) or certifications (ISO27001) compliance.
Scan Reports with Remediation Advice
Get useful scan reports in PDF, JSON/XML, and CSV for easy sharing and ticket creation.
Developers are typically our fiercest advocates — a code-first mentality clashes with the manual and setup-intensive nature of pentesting. As a result, automatic pentesting or vulnerability scanning is more effective when integrating security into an agile development process.
- Deploy new features quicker, without disruption, and with peace of mind.
- Time savings – Each developer saves around 100 hours per year due to reduced setup for each test and instant remediation links from their Crashtest Security reports.
- Reduced costs for fixing vulnerabilities – Instead of writing a security patch for code written six months ago, you now get notified about a vulnerability before the deployment: no more hot-fixing production environments.
- Easy setup – We enable developers to test their applications for the most common vulnerabilities within 5 minutes.
Dev toolchain integration
Crashtest Security seamlessly fits your development toolchain, allowing you to integrate vulnerability scanning directly into your CI/CD pipeline.
Get regular scan reports
Keep your finger on your security posture’s pulse and receive regular reports of all your scans.
Get reporting with remediation advice
Receive comprehensive reports in PDF, JSON, and CSV.
Different risk levels
For each vulnerability, we specify levels for the risk, impact, and probability per each vulnerability. Prioritize what is urgent.
Set DAST in the frequency and duration you need
Choose among CI/CD Automated Scans, scheduled scans, or with a push of a button.
Get notified in your favorite chat tool
You’ll have the report in your email box. Still, you can also integrate the reporting in your Slack, Mattermost, Hangouts, Rocket Chat, Microsoft Teams.
Vulnerability scanner with most advanced crawling options
Full Automation with CI/CD Integration
We were looking for a tool to fill our needs, such as the full automation of security detection processes. Crashtest Security meets those expectations thanks to the easy integration into our CI/CD Pipeline.
Stefan Kamphausen, Senior Vice President of Engineering at Acrolinx
Having the possibility of scheduling scans and retrieving scan results automatically is a crucial feature for us.
Andreas Katzig, CTO at ottonova
Continuous security for modern web apps and dev teams
Nowadays, around 65% of software projects use agile development. Read how to implement Continuous Security into your agile development.