Vulnerability Testing for Healthtech
Protect your users and patient data by regularly testing your web apps and APIs’ security for PII exposures.
- Vulnerability testing with data protection in mind
- Integrate seamlessly into your dev tools, and process
- Set it up in minutes
- Easier regulatory compliance (HIPAA)
Healthcare automated vulnerability testing
Encompassing vulnerability checks
Check for OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities – SQL and Command Injections, XSS, CSRF, XXE, and Privilege Escalation.
Prove to regulatory and certification bodies that you have a continuous security process in place.
Well-documented testing process
Establish a security baseline and record proof of vulnerability detection.
20+ Integrations to suit your build
Embed Crashtest Security effortlessly into your existing pipeline.
Healthcare cybersecurity testing
Healthcare companies are often subject to cybersecurity threats and attacks. Deploy automated vulnerability testing before making a new release for your web app or API.
- Protect vital PII data – Continuous security and regular scanning prevent patient personal data from being exposed.
- Automated pentesting – Save time and budget on manual pentests and take care of the basics with automated security testing.
- Make security part of development – Embed a security-first approach into your dev process.
Integrations fitting your build
Connect Crashtest Security to your CI/CD pipeline, ticketing or versioning system, and even receive chat notifications. No changes to your dev process are needed.
Compliance-minded vulnerability reports
Security compliance needs detailed vulnerability reporting.
Security threat level
Detected vulnerabilities are itemized and classified so that you can prioritize the fixes.
Additionally, we provide you with ideas on how to remediate the security loopholes.
Various report formats
Available in PDF, JSON, or CSV, so you can easily integrate them into your process.
Vulnerability scanner with most advanced crawling options
Andreas Katzig, CTO at ottonova
Cybersecurity in Quality Assurance
Agile projects are 28% more likely to succeed. This whitepaper explores the tests, challenges, and opportunities of security testing in the scope of Quality Assurance (QA) in an agile development environment.