Vulnerability Scanning for Financial Services
Employ an automated vulnerability scanner for financial industry regulatory compliance and customer data security.
- Reliable continuous security testing
- Choose from 20+ integrations for your tech build
- Rapid setup and effortless scanning in minutes
- Comply easier with regulation
Fintech automated vulnerability scanning
Extensive vulnerability checks
Check for all OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities, such as Cross-Site Request Forgery, various injection types, and certificate security exposures.
Comply with regulatory requirements
Insert a continuous security process in your build and comply with regulatory and certification bodies.
Establish a security baseline and eliminate vulnerabilities before every release.
Integrate into your existing toolchain
Embed Crashtest Security into your existing tech stack.
Regulatory compliant vulnerability testing
Financial services companies work in an ever-changing environment requiring constant product iterations and a particular focus on cybersecurity.
- Continuous security – Make sure every web app or API iteration is checked for security loopholes before every release.
- Time developers’ time – Arm your tech team with a security tool to help them work faster and stay focused on your bottom line.
- Take a security-first approach – Embed automated vulnerability scanning and identify PII-related exposures with ease.
- Reporting with compliance in mind – Detect, fix and manage your web security with remediation advice.
Integration with your current dev setup
Crashtest Security offers 20+ integrations with CI/CD pipelines, ticketing systems, chat, and vulnerability management tools.
Vulnerability reports for financial products
Security and compliance deserve extensive vulnerability reporting.
Security threat level
Identified security loopholes are classified and prioritized based on severity and where they occurred.
Every detected vulnerability features pointers on how to fix it.
Report formats for various purposes
Download in PDF, JSON, or CSV and/or integrate them directly with chat notifications or vulnerability management tools.
Vulnerability scanner with most advanced crawling options
OWASP Top 10 Coverage for each release provides an important contribution to compliance with the relevant regulations of the financial authorities in Germany. Also, the expectations for the setup were exceeded by Crashtest Security. The professional and reputable appearance was just the icing on the cake for us.
Thomas Matthis, CISO at Netfonds
Andreas Katzig, CTO at ottonova
Plug-and-play a continuous testing tool
OWASP Top 10 vulnerability scanning with fast setup and seamless integration, bringing a financial services company a step closer to regulatory compliance and customer data protection.