Ethical Hacking Software
Crashtest Security Suite is an ethical hacking tool that permits you to exploit the system’s flaws to understand better the current security posture you have in your web application or API.
- Automated vulnerability scanning – Schedule the time to scan and receive security reports
- Easily integrate ethical software – Hook with more than 20 tools and systems
- Automated online SaaS ethical hacking software
Ethical hacking scanning benefits
Create and verify your scan target.
Configure the system’s and application’s credentials.
Add your notification system (Slack, Mattermost, Hangouts, and many more).
Download the report
Receive reports with remediation advice, risk assessments, and solutions for each vulnerability detected.
Ethical hacking software benefits
- Using our webhook integration, you may scan directly from your development toolchain.
- Early detection of potential vulnerabilities.
- Ease of getting your ethical hacking work done faster.
Ample report for ethical hackers
The sophisticated ethical hacking report provides in-depth information about your security state.
Check out how to fix what’s broken and save hours of manual testing and, as a result, money on cyber security.
In PDF, XML, and CSV and easily share them with team members, executives, and clients.
Each found vulnerability features a risk classification, explanation, and advice on fixing the issue.
Get information on the risk and impact of each exposure – from low, medium, and high risk so that you can prioritize the urgent changes.
More reasons for continuous ethical hacking testing
Perform regular black box pentests on your web assets and spend less on infrequent manual penetration tests.
Cybersecurity Risk Reduction
Benchmark your next release against OWASP Top 10 and other known vulnerabilities.
Match vulnerability scanning to your agile dev cycle.
Scan every new release before deployment and ensure compliance with regulations and standards (HIPAA, GDPR, ISO, and many more).
Faster Vulnerability Detection
Detect and mitigate vulnerabilities quicker by scanning your web assets regularly.
Integrated Dev Pipeline
Integrate vulnerability scanning into your dev process and environment and shift security left.
What is an ethical hacking tool?
Solutions such as DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing) have been created to keep your web application security while saving developers time and companies’ budgets.
We offer you a straightforward cyber security approach:
- Time Saving: Each developer saves approximately 100 hours per year by eliminating setup for each test and troubleshooting instructions in the report.
- Significant cost savings by fixing vulnerabilities early: Instead of writing a security patch for six-month-old code, you are now notified of vulnerabilities before deployment: No more hotfix live environments.
- Easy setup: We allow developers to test your application for the most known vulnerabilities in five minutes.
Why should I start ethical hacking scanning?
There is no doubt that cyber-attacks have increased considerably in the last few years, and there is no sign of it stopping. Ethical hacking is one of the best ways to avoid and prevent these attacks that could cause severe damage in business and online companies or put at risk to users and clients.
- Extractions, changes, and removed pieces of information from the database.
- Reading and over-write files from your disk.
- Compromise your entire network and your client’s one.
When you test your web applications for vulnerabilities, you are closer to preventing these dangerous attacks that permit hackers to acquire customers’ data such as passwords, credit cards, and email information.
How do I run an ethical hacking scanning?
Set up and start scanning in less than 2 minutes.
- Check the fastest setup on the market. You are just one click away from discovering your vulnerabilities. We scan your web application in less than 2 minutes and provide a report with all vulnerabilities found.
- Excellent support team of security. We verify your ethical hacking testing to ensure you are correctly setting up our vulnerability tool.
- Test all Top 10 OWASP vulnerabilities. You’ll get precisely the types of attacks you are exposed to, such as SQLi, XSS, XSRF, among others, and the risk levels they have.
Explore more vulnerability scanners
Why is your software the best for ethical hacking?
Crashtest Security Suite tests your web assets the same way a human will do, but in an automated way – this way, you have the results of each DAST scan in much less time and for only a fraction of the cost. At the same time, you make sure your web app or API is tested against the most common vulnerabilities listed in OWASP Top 10 2021 list.
What are the primary tools for ethical hacking?
- Brute forcing tools
- Limitless expansion options
- Automated scanning tools
- Reconnaissance tools
- Proxy tools
What are the 5 phases of ethical hacking?
Reconnaissance, Scanning, Gaining Access, Maintaining Access, and Clearing Track are the five phases of ethical hacking.
Get a quick security audit of your website for free now
quick security audit by email.
As soon as your security audit is ready, we will notify you.